It's been a very long time since I posted. Lots has happened since then- though flying has been a bit scarce this Spring.
I have managed to do a little, though. Highlights (or in some cases low lights!) include:
- A few forays into the clouds to gain actual instrument time an experience.
- A (VA Aviation Ambassadors) passport stamping round robin that had to be aborted because of a Flat tire on landing.
- A mountain flying lesson in the Rockies.
- Volunteering (for Women in Aviation) at the Joint Services Open House at Andrews AFB
- Developing and studying lesson plans for slow flight, eights on pylons, stalls, aerodynamics, weight and balance, and ground reference maneuvers
- Flying my first real "right-seat" lesson in prep for my Instructor Rating
- Giving Husband a lesson on eights on pylons
- Discovery of a newly reopened restaurant at MRB that is awesome!
I'll post more about the flat tire in another post-- but just wanted to get myself back on a blogging trend. It's good to be back!